- About Us
- Our Programs
- Montessori Education
- Getting Involved
Programs are available for children between 16 months and 12 years, in morning, school day and full day options. All programs are 5 days a week. See “Our Programs” for more details. Click here to schedule a tour, or contact us via website or call 703-319-2069.
A majority of new students begin in September and January, though mid year enrollments also occur based on availability. Children move from one program to the next based on developmental goals, rather than calendar dates. New applications can be submitted year round.
1. Contact us– Please call our office to speak with our Admissions Manager about what you are looking for. You may also start by requesting our tuition and program information through our website.
2. Register for a Prospective Parent Tour. Tours of our school are required for all parents who are considering our program. Upcoming tour dates will be posted on our website and you can sign up there directly. Tours are intended for parents only as you will be visiting our classrooms during a school day. We are happy to schedule an additional classroom observation time after the tour if potential parents want to see more.
3. Submit a completed application form along with the $49 non-refundable application fee(Can be paid via PayPal or check). (Please note: Applications are considered in the order they are received.)
4. Child Visit and Meeting with our Director– We will contact you to schedule a child visit and a discussion with our Director in order to be sure your questions are answered and to find out more about your child. A child visit will be a chance for the prospective guide to meet and get to know your child and possibly do a short lesson. This visit will be scheduled for a 20 minute time slot and will help us determine placement for your child and will also help them transition smoothly to our school.
5. Contract- If we determine Fiore is a good match for your family, we will contact you to discuss your child’s transition start dates. In some cases, a child may be placed on a waiting list if space is not available at the time of enrollment. (Please note: Offers of admission are determined by several factors, including the child’s readiness for a particular level, the balance of ages within the classes, as well as the needs of the students already in the class. We give precedence to siblings, former Montessori students, and families intending to stay at Fiore long-term.) At this time we will prepare a contract for you, which will be due within 7 days of receiving it.
6. Payment and school forms are due along with submission of the signed contract. A $500 enrollment fee and a materials and maintenance fee will be due at the time of enrollment along with the tuition payment plan you choose. (Note that before your child attends school, all required health and administrative forms must also be completed by you and your physician.)